Thursday, April 5, 2007

Visibility

It strikes me: I have this blog; is anyone looking at it?

Probably not, since I've not advertised it to even my friends (except for T - but she doesn't count 'cause she's an author). Still, I find myself wondering if anyone's coming and looking at it. Or, more precisely, if anyone will come around and look at it. From all appearances, Blogger doesn't have any feature that lets you see how many views your blog has generated. Nor (even more useful) how many views from distinct IP addresses on a daily basis.

So: please leave me a comment if you stop by and read something. Nothing fancy. Just to say hello. I'll be glad to learn you were here.

[Edit] I'd still like to have you mention that you stopped by, but T pointed out that there are clever counters you can install. She's so smart! *jealous* More on counters and stuff later.... [/Edit]

No comments: