Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Spell Check

Quite a while ago, Tony was working on my computer and got really irritated because, as he was filling out forms on the internet, the computer wasn't checking his spelling. He searched around for a little while and couldn't figure out how to turn it on. Well, this morning, I figured it out and he said he wanted me to write it on his blog. It's nothing exciting, but, since he asked and I like him a lot, I agreed. So, here it is:

This is working on a Mac, of course. Seeing as I don't have a Windows machine in front of me, I can't tell you how or if it works there or not. Right click on a word (for those of you who don't know how to do this with a one-button mouse, hold down your control key while clicking) and you'll see a choice in the list that says "Spelling." Put your cursor over that and a new list will come up. One of the options is "Check Spelling as You Type." Make sure that is clicked and you're good to go.

No comments: