Thursday, January 10, 2008

Reblogging

I find New Year's resolutions to be silly: if you want to change something about yourself, why wait until the new year? Weren't you overweight last year? Lazy last year? Mean to your children/spouse/etc. last year? So why didn't you change then? Why does the idea of it being a New Year make change seem so much important - or so much more attainable?

So this is not a New Year's resolution: I intend to pay a bit more attention to my blog. As in, actually update it from time to time, rather than only once every several months. Shortly, as in, next week, I hope to have a new laptop - that might help a bit ('cause more of the stuff I care about will be centralized in one place, making things like posting pictures so I can blog about them easier). As poor I am at planning ahead (e.g. putting up pictures ahead of time so I can blog about them), that little change should make a difference.

We'll see. At any rate, I'm not making promises. I just realized yesterday that I rather miss blogging: it's nice to be able to look at something I've written, and to have pictures I've picked out somewhere I can point to.

A post with content follows.

No comments: